TCALMC offers an opportunity to be on the "cutting edge" with resources, information and networking possibilities that make continued improvement and growth in Labor-Management relationships possible in our changing economy. The membership of TCALMC continues to be extremely supportive and maintains high participation in all activities. Membership is available to:
- those members representing labor organizations
- those members representing business organizations
- those members representing the community
There are numerous levels of membership available to better accommodate and acknowledge all levels of support.
$5000 Cornerstone Member
$500 Supporting Member
$2500 Legacy Member
$300 Basic Member
$1000 Sustaining Member
$100 Individual Member (non-organization)
$200 NEW MEMBER (first year only)
MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES (CLICK TO LINK)
BENEFITS TO LABOR:
- Committment from top management to work with the union to solve problems not easily addressed through the normal bargaining process.
- A voice on issues that affect workers' lives and livelihoods--such as the use of new technologies and the future of the enterprise and the industry.
- A network of area and jobsite committees, where workers can express concerns about issues that fall outside the traditional collective bargaining process.
- An important new role for unions as the country and economy experience the realities of global competition.
- An important opportunity to build trust between unions and management.
BENEFITS TO MANAGEMENT:
- Tap into the good ideas union members can contribute about ways in which they can do their jobs better.
- Open channels of communication and establish rapport with union leaders and members.
- Support from the union on issues of mutual advantage and common concern.
- Participation in a network of unions and management leaders with shared concerns about the social, economic and labor relations atmoshpere of the community and region.
- An opportunity to be responisve to constructive suggestions and valid concerns, which demonstrates to unions, employees and the community the organization's sincere interest in making things better.
- An opportunity to build trust between unions and management.
MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT APPLICATION (click to link)
ORGANIZATIONAL / INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS' LIST (click to link)